Lines of Services & Helpful links for Managers
Site Access – Individuals requesting vehicular access to the Fermilab site are required to present a valid form of identification, which may be one of the following: a current Fermilab identification badge, a DOE HSPD-12 badge, uniformed law enforcement officers with proper credentials, or a valid government-issued photo identification card. Individuals must indicate the intent of their visit (e.g., conduct work, tour the Laboratory’s public areas, or attend a meeting). Please refer to the Fermilab Site Access Policy/Procedure.
- If you are returning on-site to work and need a new badge or have an expired badge, please make an appointment with the Badging Office via the Badging Office Scheduler two business days in advance of arrival .
- No walk-in or same-day badge appointments will be accepted.
- Contact email@example.com with questions or visit https://get-connected.fnal.gov/badging/
- Appointments are not final until a confirmation email is received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The list of appointments will be sent to the Security Operation Center by 4 p.m. the prior business day to ensure gate access and to email@example.com.
- Individuals who require sub-contractor orientation must be listed on the daily list via the scheduler in order to be registered for the orientation.
- Hours of Operation
- Site map – Public areas
- For Key / Card Access requests to buildings: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.The Security Department will seek the proper D/S/P Head/Building authority for approval & safety requirement verification.
- Notify x3414 (Security Office) when expecting a Limousine, or other service providers such as Uber or Lyft. Driver must possess proper ID, know the pickup location, and have an alternate contact number of the requester.
- Village residents expecting food/grocery deliveries must notify x3414 (Security Office).
- Vehicle Lock-Outs/Vehicle Starts are not provided. Employees/Users must call off-site service.
- All Vendors must use the Wilson Street Entrance & show a valid Government I.D. & Bill of Lading.
Business Visitors – Fermilab badged point of contact (POC) requesting approval for a business visit by a non-badged person must send the following information to email@example.com. Foreign Visits and Assignments & Export Control will perform their verification and approve the business visitor.
- Visitors First and Last Name
- Date of Access
- Access Location
- Country of Citizenship
Non-badged business visitors must be escorted 100% of the time during the visit.
Prohibited Items –
- Firearms and other dangerous weapon
- Instruments or material likely to produce substantial injury or damage to persons or property
- Controlled substances
- Other items prohibited by law
- Personal Drone use
Recreational Guidelines –