Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms. Contact your supervisor and the Medical Office.
The Fermilab COVID Safety & Reentry Plan is updated based on the DOE COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan which incorporates updated CDC guidance. When the DOE plan is updated, you will be notified of any changes that impact Fermilab sites.
Face masks are required to be worn indoors by everyone when community levels are High, unless alone in an enclosed office or room.
Masks are required to fit snuggly over the nose and mouth. When community levels are low or medium, individuals are not required to wear masks.
COVID-19 Community Levels are a tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area. Take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area.
Please contact your supervisor with questions, or the appropriate Fermilab Division/Section. If you have a question and don’t know who to contact, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the thumbnail below for masking information by level:
COVID-19 — Employee Information and Resources
- COVID-19 Safety & Reentry Plan
- CDC Isolation Guidance
- Reentry Plan FAQs
- How to Knot and Tuck Your Mask to Improve Fit
- Ergonomics: Working from home
- COVID-19 Facility Signage
- Travel Guidance for Travel During COVID
- Reasonable Accommodation (HR Partners)
- Workspace Planning Tool
- Written permission required prior to posting video recordings
- Fermilab’s COVID-19 webpage, including the Employee Assistance Program
- Working Safely in the Era of COVID-19 training
- Access your ITNA
- Find Fermilab training to complete online
- Virtual training offered by Professional Development and Learning
Information about potential fraud
Site services, badging and timekeeping
- Site Services status
- Badging information
- Time Charging Guidance during COVID-19
- WDRS Qs and As, including information on timekeeping
- WDRS COVID-19 Temporary Paid Leave Guidance
- Caregiving Resources
- Information on computing resources for working remotely
- Zoom tips to keep your meetings secure
- Cyber threats against the remote workforce: how to identify and avoid scams
- WDRS Virtual Care Package for Remote Work
- CDC COVID-19
- CDC: Counterfeit Respirators / Misrepresentation of NIOSH-approval
- OSHA Protecting Workers – Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- DOE COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan
- Fermilab’s Ventilation Systems and COVID-19