|KANE, DUPAGE, IL
|Masks required indoors and in government vehicles||Masks optional, unless posted|
Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms. Contact your supervisor and the Medical Office.
Fermilab-specific information and resources regarding the lab’s response to COVID-19 and associated operating conditions can be found at this page. Site access information and confirmed/unconfirmed case counts can be found at fnal.gov/covid19.
Face masks are required to be worn indoors by everyone when community levels are High, unless alone in an enclosed office or room.
Masks are required to fit snuggly over the nose and mouth. When community levels are low or medium, individuals are not required to wear masks.
COVID-19 Community Levels are a new tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area. Take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area.
Please contact your supervisor with questions, or the appropriate Fermilab Division/Section. If you have a question and don’t know who to contact, please contact email@example.com
ES&H Information and Requirements
Click the thumbnail below for masking and testing information by level:
COVID-19 — Employee Information and Resources
- COVID-19 Safety & Reentry Plan
- CDC Quarantine and Isolation Guidance
- Reentry Plan FAQs
- COVID-19 Vaccine & Testing Plan
- ES&H Information and Requirements
- includes protective measures, face covering information, teleworking ergonomics, stop work guidance, COVID-19 supplies stockroom numbers, etc.
- How to Knot and Tuck Your Mask to Improve Fit
- Ergonomics: Working from home
- COVID-19 Facility Signage
- Employee Exposure Procedures and Forms
- Travel Guidance for Travel During COVID
- Reasonable Accommodation (HR Partners)
- Workspace Planning Tool
- Written permission required prior to posting video recordings
- Fermilab’s COVID-19 webpage, including the Employee Assistance Program
- Working Safely in the Era of COVID-19 training
- Access your ITNA
- Find Fermilab training to complete online
- Virtual training offered by Professional Development and Learning
Information about potential fraud
Site services, badging and timekeeping
- Site Services status
- Badging information
- Time Charging Guidance during COVID-19
- WDRS Qs and As, including information on timekeeping
- WDRS COVID-19 Temporary Paid Leave Guidance
- Caregiving Resources
- Information on computing resources for working remotely
- Zoom tips to keep your meetings secure
- Cyber threats against the remote workforce: how to identify and avoid scams
- WDRS Virtual Care Package for Remote Work
- CDC COVID-19
- CDC: Counterfeit Respirators / Misrepresentation of NIOSH-approval
- OSHA Protecting Workers – Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- DOE COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan
- Fermilab’s Ventilation Systems and COVID-19