It is important to continue wearing a face cover and remain physically distant from others even if you have been vaccinated because it is not known at this time how vaccination affects transmissibility.
Fermilab management continues to closely monitor COVID-19. Throughout the COVID-19 situation, Fermilab’s priority has been to protect the health and well-being of employees, users, and the broader Fermilab community. In line with that effort, Fermilab hopes to establish a workplace COVID-19 vaccination program. In the meantime, the information on this page will be kept up to date to keep you informed of what is happening on site and to provide general information about COVID-19 vaccinations.
We understand you may have questions, and we will do our best to provide you with information and updates as we learn more about the vaccine’s rollout. Learn more about the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines from the University of Chicago Medicine.
It is important to wear a face covering and remain physically distant from co-workers and customers even if you have been vaccinated because it is not known at this time how vaccination affects transmissibility.
If you have received the full dose of vaccine outside of Fermilab, please notify the Fermilab Occupational Medical Office. Send the vaccination documentation by email (email@example.com), fax (630-840-3053), or drop off a copy at the office (WHGF). This documentation will be stored in your employee medical file.
Fermilab’s vaccine plan.
- Fermilab’s Occupational Medicine Office has applied to the Illinois Department of Public Health to be a closed point of distribution. We are awaiting approval.
- Fermilab’s vaccine plan will align with the CDC phased prioritization as, if approved, we expect limited supplies of vaccine.
- Fermilab’s Protective Measures remain a requirement while on site.
- Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Illinois’ vaccine plan.
- IL has established a SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Plan
- IL Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are interested and eligible to be vaccinated under the State distribution, please notify the Fermilab Occupational Medicine Office (email@example.com) if you have completed your vaccination.
South Dakota’s vaccine plan.
- South Dakota has established a vaccination plan
- SD Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are eligible to be vaccinated under the State distribution, please notify the Fermilab Occupational Medicine Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have completed your vaccination.
University of Chicago
- UC Frequently Asked Questions about the vaccine